Monday, May 4, 2009

Tourette Syndrome - Interviews

I will be doing interviews, booksignings, and speaking engagements at various places. Speaking about what it is like to be an African American Man who has Tourette Syndrome and talking about my book which I am the Author of and the title is - Me And My Tourette's: Motivated By GOD.

You can check back on this blog for more information of the date, the time and place when they become available and which will be posted below:

1) On Thursday, May 27, 2009 at 10:01 P.M. on TalkRadioOne on
The Marc Germain Show with Host Marc Germain and go to http://www.talkradioone.com to listen to the interview.

Also, anyone who would like for me to speak you may do so by emailing me at: MylesW27@gmail.com and no speaking engagement is too small or too large, as I am very comfortable in talking about Tourette Syndrome and what it is like having TS. (Serious Inquiries Only)

Thank You!